Screenshot S7 Edge: As you know that taking a screenshot on mobile is in trend nowadays because when we see something interesting on the internet while accessing it on our mobile, then definitely everyone is willing to keep it as information but no one is able to note it down somewhere or in mobile then in this case, everyone starts taking a screenshot in their mobile so that they keep that information safe in their mobile.
Function of taking a screenshot is really easy but in every device its function is different means the function of taking a screenshot is completely different in every mobile device. If you are using Galaxy S7 and if you want to know the car screenshot samsung S7 Edge process then you need to read this article completely.
Screenshot S7 Edge
So, here we are going to tell you three different methods by which you are able to take a screenshot in your S7 Edge:
- Assistant Menu Method
- Palm Swipe Method
- Home Button Samsung S7 + Power Button Method
If you want to take a screenshot of the whole page in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge then one of the best methods is to scroll capture. With the help of this method, you are able to take a long screenshot of the whole page which starts from beginning to end.
Also Read: Screen Rotation Galaxy S7
What is the Need of Taking a Screenshot on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge?
Sometimes, it is necessary to take a screenshot so that you can get some of the most important information which appears on your display but you didn’t get any option to save that information but you can save it by just taking a screenshot on Galaxy S7 or taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7 Edge.
- If you won a game like PUBG and want to share your chicken dinner image with your friends then you can do so by just taking a screenshot on Galaxy S7.
- Sometimes, a screenshot is required to share the location in Google map.
- Many times, while we are exploring the internet or any web page and find some useful information, we can save that information by just taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7.
- Also, we can use the Galaxy S7 screenshot feature to save the information of online payments to keep a record of that payment.
Taking a screenshot on Galaxy S7 is really simple and one of the easy methods to keep a record of some useful information. Also, for this, you don’t need to install any of the other apps to access this feature on Samsung Galaxy S7 and also in s7 screenshot gesture as well.
Of all of the three methods of capturing a screenshot on Galaxy S7, the assistant method is one of the best methods and also you can capture a screenshot by holding the power button and home button as well.
Also Read: iMessage Dots GIF Prank
Method 1: Capturing Screenshot by Home Button + Power Button
This method is one of the most traditional methods of taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7. Also, with the help of this method, you can take a screenshot on every mobile. This method is one of the fastest methods to take a screenshot on Galaxy S7 and also in Galaxy S7 Edge as well. Sometimes, users report that screenshot s7 not working properly due to some of the issues like:
- It may be that you hold both the buttons for a while but the process of taking a screenshot in Galaxy S7 is not responding.
- Also, it may be possible that you didn’t hold both the buttons at the same time.
- It may be that one of the buttons of your device is not working and in this case, you are required to press the button a little harder to capture a screenshot in Galaxy S7.
In order to take a screenshot in a perfect way, you are required to hold one button earlier than the other one.
If you hold the power button too early, then it may be that you will get the power option menu on your screen or also it may be that Google Now will appear on the display if you hold home button samsung s7 too early. You need to practice a few times and then you will see that it comes on the practice very fast.
Basically, you are required to press the power button first. The power button will respond slower as compared to the home button when you press it.
Also Read: Last Line No Longer Available
Method 2: Capturing Screenshot using Palm Swipe on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
The best feature of Galaxy S7 is that you can take a screenshot on Galaxy S7 by using your palm on the screen of your device. You just need to touch the screen surface with your palm slightly. In Samsung devices, it allows the feature of palm swipe by default. If your Galaxy S7 Screenshot not working or either you are feeling any issue while taking a screenshot in your Galaxy S7 or in Galaxy S7 edge then it may be that this feature is not working properly in your device or not enabled in your device. So, to enable this feature, you are required to follow the below-given steps very carefully.
- First of all, you need to go to the setting of your device and then you need to open the Advanced feature option.
- Then, you need to make a click on the Palm swipe option so that you are able to enable or disable the feature.
- Sometimes, this option will not work properly when you are in a hurry.
If you are facing some difficulty while taking the option of screenshot then you can simply follow or use the third method which we are sharing below.
Also Read: SCPM Client
Method 3: Capturing Screenshot using Assistant Menu on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung has introduced the feature of Assistant Menu in its “Screenshot S7 Edge” and also in Galaxy S7 phones as well. It helps the users who need dexterity assistance in their devices. This feature is one of the highly used features of lots of the users of Samsung S7.
This is one of the easiest and simplest methods to take a screenshot of anything. You are required to follow some of the steps to take a screenshot in Galaxy S7 and also to do this, you are required to have some technical knowledge as well.
This option is disabled by default in some of the smartphones and you need to follow the below given steps to enable the feature.
First Enable the Assistant Menu on Galaxy S7
Follow the below given steps to enable the assistant menu on s7 screenshot settings.
- First of all, you need to go to the settings menu of your device which was available at the home screen of your device.
- Then, you need to go to the accessibility menu and then simply open the “Dexterity and Interaction” menu.
- Then, in the dexterity and Interaction menu, you will find the assistant menu.
- Now, you are required to enable the assistant menu.
- After this, you are required to click on the gear icon which was located at the top of your display and toggle button at the right which you need to enable.
- When you enable the assistant menu then you will see the options and the color of the switch which is in blue color.
Also Read: Trustedinstaller.exe
Navigating in Assistant Menu in Galaxy S7 Assistant Menu
- You will find a floating button on the Galaxy S7 home screen.
- You need to tap and hold the icon so that it will drop on the screen.
- With the help of this icon, you are also able to edit the setting for the Assistant Menu for Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Also, you can use the arrow button so that you can simply navigate the pages by which you are able to use the other features of the Assistant menu.
Using the Assistant Menu to Capture Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
When you will find the setting of Assistant men then you will also find lots of other options and buttons to save the screenshot on Galaxy S7 Edge. Also, you can edit or remove menu items for the Galaxy S7 Assistant menu like you can simply put the s7 screenshot shortcut button on the first page of your widget as well.
Screenshot S7 Edge – Scroll Capture Feature for Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
This is one of the best and most important features of the Galaxy S7. Lots of users are feeling happy after getting this smart capture s7 feature on their device. Both the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are having this feature.
If you want to capture a long screenshot of the whole page that appears on your display then you can simply use this feature. The content that appears on your display and which fits on your screen is able to get a screenshot with the help of Scroll capture.
Lets have an example to understand it properly. Suppose you are reading an article of 1000 or 2000 words or more then it is obvious that this content is not able to fit in one capture of a screenshot. So, to save the screenshot, you are required to capture several screenshots. To get rid of this hassle, Galaxy S7 Edge gives an option of log screenshot to its users.
If you want to capture a screenshot in your Galaxy S7 Edge, then you need to follow the below given steps in a very careful manner. So, simply have a look and understand all the steps very carefully.
- You can simply take a screenshot in a very traditional manner. Simply open the web browser on your device and then you can simply take a screenshot s7 active by just using the above-given techniques.
- You can find the screenshot file in the DCIM folder of your device.
- To capture the complete screenshot s7 tablet content, you can make a click on the Capture more option, and then you can simply scroll down the page so that you can simply take a complete screenshot.
- You can also merge the screenshot s7 fe screenshot into one. Also, make sure that you don’t scroll down the menu manually because the scroll feature will do it automatically.
- Simply exit the scroll capture screenshot s7 plus from the capture menu.
- Now, you can simply share the complete screenshot of the page.
Also Read: ELM Agent
- Cara Screenshot Samsung s7 Edge
- Galaxy S7 Screenshot not working
- Screenshot s7 Not Working
- How do I take a screenshot on Samsung s7
- How to screenshot on galaxy j7
- Home button Samsung s7
- How to screenshot on galaxy s6
- How to screenshot on Samsung
So, finally above we had shared all the basic information related to the screenshot S7 Edge. If you are able to take a screenshot with the help of the above given methods then share this article with others as well so that they are also able to take a screenshot by using the above given information.
All three methods will work on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge as well. Also, if you are facing some issues while capturing a screenshot on your device then you can simply let us know by dropping a comment below.