The BAD POOL HEADER ERROR is one deadly BSOD (BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH) Error that has the potential to affect your Windows system. This error specifically occurs when there is a problem in the memory storage of your system.
It is quite evident that the Pool Header of the operating system of your windows has got corrupt that is causing a lot of problems. Like all the other errors that we have discussed in the other articles don’t live for long until you have an understanding of the bad pool header windows 7 install error and the techniques to fix them up.
In this article, we will look at the plausible situations that motivate the error to appear and restrict us to access certain programs. Before we discuss the methods to fix such bad pool header error windows 7 we would like to give you a better understanding of the error so that you will be able to perform that method more efficiently.
What is Bad Pool Header?
The first you must keep in mind is that whenever you encounter this error on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 then, the whole colorful screen will turn into blue and you will get to see the following message on the screen – “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you. (0% complete). If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: bad_pool_header blue screen”.
Now I would separate each word and produce a tutorial that will surely give you a deeper knowledge of the bad pool header windows 10 error. It is really meaningful if you go as per the guidance because it will form a strong base for you. Let’s have a look at the highlights.
BAD – I am sure that you all are familiar with the word “Bad” which literally indicates that your computer is facing some kind of discomfort or something is troubling your computer system.
POOL – Technically, the Pool is known as “Memory Pool”. As the name suggests, it is specifically created by the Memory Manager of your Windows System that allocates all the memory space. To discuss it further, the Pool Memory is divided into two parts where one is “Non-Paged Pool” while another is “Paged Pool”. Both of these parts are located in the Address space that is reserved for the system which motivates each process to go further.
HEADER – The Header is placed for all the functioning which means it uses its parameters and responds to the values. These headers are intentionally added to almost all the Windows header files that help you to notice if you are putting the Windows API correctly or not.
We are quite sure the above explanation has made the learning much easier and now you have a good amount of knowledge of the bad pool header windows 7 error. So to summarise the above discussion it is basically indicating that the major cause of this error is the memory manager of your system.
Also Read: AMPDevicesAgent
Possible Reasons Of Bad Pool Header Error
As we know that each bad pool header windows 8 blue screen error has some reason because of which you get to face such errors while working over the system. The bad pool header error windows 10 errors are so inhumane in their nature that they always sneak in from anywhere and cause malfunctioning in the systems.
Under this block, we will find out the major cause of such bad pool header error windows 8 error that prevents us from using certain programs on our systems. Following are the reasons that have been discovered by the tech experts and IT professionals and it will surely help you in any way.
- The Security Software can produce a windows 10 bsod bad pool header error.
- There can also be a Driver issue.
- The Problem must be there in the Hard Disk.
- Operating systems can be one reason.
- RAM could be the reason for the cause.
Also Read: ChromeContinue
Three Easy Ways To Rectify The Bad Pool Header Error
Solution 1: Remove Anti-Virus Application
Such errors are majorly attached to anti-virus applications that you must have had installed on your device so that your system will always be safe. But it is a matter of fact that sometimes these antivirus applications react opposite and can cause a lot of problems to systems.
It is strongly recommended that you must deactivate or delete antivirus applications from your system. when you disable anti-virus applications from your system you will no longer face an error on your system. follow the instructions carefully.
- Firstly, click on the “Start” menu from your desktop.
- Then navigate for the “Control Panel” and click on it.
- A window will get all appear on the screen where you need to select the “Programs” options.
- And then select the anti-virus application which you are using and mark it “Disable” or remove it permanently.
Also Read: WOW51900319
Solution 2: Deactivate Indexing Service
The major work that the Index server does is that it maintains most of the files and improves the search performance of your system. follow the instructions to disable the indexing service from your computer.
- Firstly, you need to open “Control Panel” and click on “administrative tools”.
- After that, you need to select “services” from the list.
- A new window will appear where you need to select “Indexing Service” and click on it.
- Then windows search properties window will get appear on the screen where you need to select the “Disabled” option from the “Startup Type”.
Solution 3: Clean Boot
- The first step is to open “msconfig.exe”.
- Then from the system configuration, select “General” and then mark “Selective Startup” and then unmark “Load Startup Items” and then click “Ok”.
- Then from a new window select “services” and mark “Hide all Microsoft Services” and then click on the “Disable all” option.
Also Check: 0x80004005
We hope that you have learned about how to fix BAD POOL HEADER error or BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ERROR from your Windows system. As we have covered all the aspects of the bad pool header windows 8.1 error in this article if you ever stuck anywhere in the process feel free to mention that in the comments section below.