Wireless Mouse Not Working: It’s really good to see you on our website. As you are our genuine readers and also as you came here to understand new information or a process that is related to the issues of what to do when your wireless mouse freezes. As all of you are using the wireless mouse in this hectic life. As you know that wireless mouse eases the life of everyone and also wireless mouse and wireless keyboard help the user not to face the display from its end. As the computer or laptop display directly reflects on our eyes and as a result, they damage our retina and our eyesight becomes so weak day by day.
So, in this logitech mouse not working problem wireless mouse become of the most useful device which helps the users to access their laptop or keyboard from a distance so that the display rays don’t affect their eyes directly.
Some of the users who use the wireless mouse say that their wireless mouse freezes sometimes when they use the mouse for work. At that time they don’t have any idea that what to do when wireless mouse freezes. So, in this case, you don’t need to worry about it anymore because here in this article we will present you with some of the easy and simple methods which will be helpful for you to fix wireless mouse not working windows 10 and also which will help you to solve this issue. What you simply need to do is, read this whole article and read all the steps. All these steps will be helpful for you to solve this problem.
Also Read: iPad is disabled: Connect to iTunes
When Your Wireless Mouse Not Working
It is really a big problem and also it frustrates us when we are working on your computer and your bluetooth mouse not working. The application which you are using is running really great and also your keyboard shortcuts also working very well but the issue which takes place is with your wireless mouse cursor. You also try to put your USB receiver into the other available port but the wireless mouse not working problem doesn’t get solved.
Now, in this case, there are multiples reasons due to which your wireless mouse not working on laptop and stopped working.
It may that your mouse battery gets discharges or it may be also that you place something between your mouse and your transceiver due to which the mouse and receiver connection doesn’t establish properly and gets lost. On their other device which is wireless, which is also on the same frequency range and also which is interfacing with the wireless signals of your mouse.
If you are using the wireless mouse and your mouse lag windows 7 and not working properly then it may be because of the above-given issues and for these issues, we are sharing some of the steps which you need to follow by which you are able to fix the problem and get rid of the issue of jelly comb mouse not working and also you will get a complete idea about what to do when your wireless mouse freezes.
Also, on the other side, if you are completely confident that your wireless mouse is not working properly due to the above-mentioned issues then below are the steps that you can simply follow to fix the wireless mouse stops working problem.
If you are sure that your hp wireless mouse not working because of the bad USB ports or old drivers then you need to simply try these steps:
- Firstly, you need to take out the battery of your wireless mouse and then simply wait for a second and then simply re-insert the battery in the mouse.
- If the mouse cursor is still not working then you need to type “devmgmt.msc” in the Run box of your window which helps you to open the device manager. If the wireless mouse freezes intermittently then you can simply press Win+R which helps you to access the Run box.
After doing all these steps, you need to expand the “Mice and other pointing devices” section and then simply highlight the listing. When you do all these then you are required to select the “Uninstall” option. By completing this step, you need to select an action Scan for Hardware Changes and by doing this, your wireless mouse starts working again.
Troubleshoot a Wireless Mouse Not Working
Below we are sharing some of the possible symptoms which shows that your wireless mouse not working hp.
- You will see that pointer of the mouse movies in the random direction.
- The mouse pointer will not respond while moving the mouse.
- Mouse click is not responding.
- After sometime, the pointing device stops working.
- The pointing device will not get connected after running the Add New Hardware Wizard.
When Your Wireless Mouse Suddenly Freezes?
Sometimes, it happens when you are doing work on your computer and your mouse freezes during work. You will see that your keyboard and your window will work very smoothly but your wireless mouse not working. So, in this case, you need to plug the mouse receiver in different USB slot and then you need to simply it again.
If the problem still exists then there would be some of the other reasons behind the my wireless mouse is not working.
- The Battery of your mouse may be discharged.
- There may be some of the hindrances between the mouse and the receiver and due to this your connection may get lost.
- Also, there may be another device that gets placed between the mouse and the receiver due to which there will be some obstruction.
If the above reasons are true then below we are sharing some of the possible fix of your problem.
Also Read: Most Important Image On The Internet
The Solution to the Above Problems
Below, we are sharing some of the possible methods which you can simply to to fix the hp wireless mouse not working issue related to USB devices and the wireless mouse.
Method 1: You need to insert the receiver to a different port
You need to simply try to connect your wireless mouse receiver to the different port. It may be that your port of the device is faulty and in this case, you can simply plug the wireless receiver to the different slot which was available on the device, and in this case, your wireless mouse not working in mac.
Also, if you are using the PC then you can simply plug the receiver on the back panel of your computer. Also, the ports of the back of the computer is having more power and the bandwidth.
Sometimes, this happens due to the hindrance between the wireless receiver and also the mouse as well. You can simply post an obstruction between the connection. Also, simply try to remove those obstruction and then simply try this method.
Method 2: Replace the Batteries
When the power of your device is low then it may be that there will be a problem with the batteries. So, in this case, you need to replace the batteries with the new one. You need to ensure that you have inserted the correct battery in your wireless mouse and also make sure that have inserted correctly.
We suggest you to use the new paid of the batteries. When you replace the battery then you have to sync the mouse again.
Method 3: Test the Device on a Different PC
If you are facing wireless mouse not working problem with the PC then you need to try to use it on different PC. So, in this case, if your device will not work on another device then it may be that your device is having some fault or also it may be that there is a problem with the device if your wireless mouse freezes intermittently.
Method 4: Test the Mouse by Using the Mouseinfo Diagnostic Tool
You know that the software comes up with the mouse and if you doesn’t have the software then you can simply download the IntelliPoint software by simply making a visit to the official website of microsoft.
If you want to open the tool then you need to simply go to the start > All Programs > Accessories > Run.
In the run window, you are required to simply type the following command – mouseinfo.
If you are facing problem with the tool then you are required to simply install the tool in your computer and then you need to simply use the tool again.
So, these are some of the possible methods by which you can easily fix the issue of a wireless mouse. Also, you can simply try some of the other methods which we are sharing below.
Also Read: GTA5Cash.net
There Could be a Bluetooth Failure in the Device
You need to simply try the below given steps before beginning the process to fix wireless mouse not working.
- You need to check the PC and also the product info as well.
- Also, simply check the bluetooth device and the connection that it was established or not.
- Now, you need to Run the Troubleshooter.
- Then, you need to check that you install the latest driver in your PC or not.
These are the symptoms which can be found if the Bluetooth is not working.
- You will see that you are not able to enable or disable the bluetooth icon.
- You will see that the bluetooth icon is missing from the taskbar.
- If you upgrade your window the there are possibility that the bluetooth doesn’t work.
- Also, you will see that the bluetooth drivers or the devices listed on the device manager.
If you will see the above given symptoms then you can simply try the below givens steps:
- You can simply run the troubleshooter of your windows bluetooth.
- Also, you need to re-install the bluetooth adapter by simply using the device manager.
- Also, you need to file a bug in the feedback hub.
If you are completely sure that the Bluetooth is working fine then you can simply try the below given steps properly:
- You need to replace the battery of your mouse or either you can re-insert the battery in it.
- If your mouse cursor gets freeze then you can simply Run window and then simply type the “devmgmt.msc”. It helps to open the device manager.
- In the other pointing device and in your mice, you need to uninstall the program and then simply scan for the changes in the hardware.
- You need to simply Re-install the pointing device again.
Also Read: Sites Like Geektv.ch
So, if your wireless mouse starts working again properly and if this article is helpful for you to fix this wireless mouse not working on lenovo laptop problem then simply let us know by dropping a comment below. So, that we will get to know how helpful this article is for our readers. Also, if you have any issue or problem-related to this article or if you are still not able to fix the wireless mouse freezes issue then simply get it to touch with us and let us know so that we will provide you some of the more and best solution to fix this issue.