iPad is Disabled: Connect to “iTunes”: Many times while using the iPad we encounter a dreaded error message that says “iPad is Disabled: Connect to iTunes”, and this error message restricts us to work or do the task which we want.
In this article, we are going to provide you with a detailed guide that will help you fix the iPad is Disabled problem from your iPad. You cannot deny the fact that these error messages are frustrating and prevent us from doing the task and when we get to know the problem-solving guide, we can easily fix the problem and work effectively.
iPad is Disabled: Connect to “iTunes”
The major cause of the error in the device occurs if someone illegally trying to log in to your device or sometimes it happens accidentally. There is another possibility of the error when you forget your password or young children fiddles around and unintentionally disabled your iPad.
There are plenty of reasons for the occurrence of the error message that you flash on your screen. Also, you can reset your iPad to get rid of this error and if you want to know how to reset iPad then read this article till the end. But, here in this article, you will get to know all the possible solutions which will help you fix the problem immediately.
Also Read: Saia Employee Login
Cause of iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes Error
iPad is Disabled Error
There are many reasons for this iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes error message that says “iPad is Disabled”. Depending on the reason we will help you give the appropriate solution to fix the problem. Before that, let us look at the primary causes of the error.
- Incorrect password attempts
It is one of the basic causes of the iPad is Disabled error. When you or somebody else tries to enter the incorrect password many times, the error will get appear on the screen. It may be possible that you forget the password and entering the wrong password many times can provoke the error to appear on the screen and restrict you to do the task.
- Error while connecting to iTunes
It has also been observed that when you fail to connect to iTunes, the error message will get appear and annoy you. No matter what provokes the error, in the next section, you will get to know all the possible solutions to fix the iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes error from your iPad device.
Also Read: How to Delete Flipagram Account
Best Solutions to fix the error
There are many possible solutions to fix my iPad is disabled errors from the iPad which have been discussed in this section. All the solutions are easy to comprehend and simple to follow. Let us check each of them one by one.
Method 1: Through iTunes
The first and the safest method to get rid of the iPad is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes problem is to connect to iTunes backup. Follow the instructions carefully to remove the error.
- The first step in the process is to connect your iPad to a PC or MacBook through a functional USB cable.
- Go to the navigation window and locate to your device or type your device name which you may find at the top right corner.
- The moment you click on the small iPad button, you will find a Back up Now button which you need to click.
- After hitting the Back-Up button, you need to type the password of your iPad in the provided space. If you remember the password, enter in the space correctly and cancel the backup subsequently.
Method 2: Restoring your iPad through iTunes from Backup
If the first method does not work for you to fix ipad is disabled connect to itunes fix with computer then, you must follow this method carefully. If you have successfully unlocked the device, but the error is still there then, you must follow this method.
- Firstly, connect your iPad to your PC or Macbook and open iTunes.
- Click on the Backup Now button if the synchronization process does not start automatically.
- Wait till the synchronization process gets complete.
- Connect your iPad again and tap on the Restore your iPad option that you will get to see behind the Backup your device option.
- Navigate for the Backup that you just did in step 2 and wait for sometime.
After following each instruction carefully, you will surely get to fix the iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes error from your iPad device.
Also Read: MyPromoChoice
Method 3: Through the iPad Recovery Mode
iPad Recovery Mode
Even if the two methods which have been previously discussed don’t work for you then, you must follow this method to fix iPad is disabled connect to itunes. To put your iPad in recovery mode and fix the error, you must follow the instructions carefully mentioned below.
- Connect your iPad device to iTunes by using the authentic Apple cable.
- Then, Reboot the device through recovery mode. You can do this by switching off the device and keeping it connected to iTunes through a USB cable and then holding the Home and Power button together.
- By following the above step, you will be able to put your device in recovery mode.
Method 4: Solve the Error without Restoring
If somehow the above methods do not work well for you and the problem persists then, you must give it a final try and fix the iPhone disabled connect to iTunes problem successfully.
- Connect your iPad to Mac or PC.
- Run iTunes.
- Switch off your iPad.
- Press and hold the on/off button and immediately follow the next step.
- Press and hold the Home button without removing your finger from on/off toggle button.
- Leave the on/off buttons after 5 seconds but keep holding the home button.
- If the screen gets black then you have entered DFU mode successfully then iPad is ready to get restored.
Also Read: Skyslope Login
We hope that the above article has helped you fix the error message “iPad is Disabled: Connect to iTunes” from your iPad device. If you find this article helpful then, please share your experience with us in the comments section below.