If you are a window user then you might face an encounter which is the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in windows 10 which is basically occurred when you update to the latest version of Windows 10. If we talk about DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then we will tell you that it is one of the most irritating and frustrating errors. If you face this error then you need to fix this windows 10 error, so that you will never face this bluescreen error DPC Watchdog Violation error. Below we will provide you the complete guide which helps you to fix this error.
This DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error is basically occurred with a frozen mouse pointer or with the error of the programming which is being started on your system after the upgrading of your operating system. This DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION fix error is basically followed by the system crash or blue screen of death which is known as BSOD and which creates trouble for the users. The DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Blue Screen in Windows 10 is basically occurred due to many reasons such as hardware is incompatible, faulty drivers or there are also some corrupted files available in your system.
What is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?
To be more genuine, it is one of the most common messages which occurs in your windows system and especially occurs in windows 10 only if the SSD drive of your system is corrupted or outdated. Then, the problem occurs in your hardware components which make issue which makes you look for the process of how to fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10. Also, apart from this, you are also able to see this error in the DPC Watchdog violation at the time whenever you make a system boot.
Whenever you install new hardware or software in your system, then it is likely possible that you may across the death of blue screen error. Well, there are some of the symptoms which we are listed by which you are able to keep track of blue screen error.
- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error will crash all the active program windows.
- Most of the time “STOP Error 0x133:DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION” is also appear
- Windows will get shut down because of some of the issues which help you to prevent damage to your system.
- The DPC WATCHDOG error 0x133 is basically comes with the crashing of the Window at the time of running the same program.
- The system “freezes: periodically.
There are lots of reasons which is responsible for the DPC_watchdog _violation blue screen error and below we are listed below:
- If you have configured incorrectly, old or corrupted drivers.
- Windows registry is corrupted because of the latest change in the software.
- The corrupted windows system files because of malware or viruses.
- The Driver conflict after the installation of any of the new hardware.
- When you installed the software or the drivers which are related to the Windows operating system, then there are damaged or removed system files are available.
- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION STOP error may be created because of the corruption in memory.
Also Read: Restart Pokemon Sun
How to Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error?
After getting all the information about the blue screen death error, the first thing which you need to look at is the process of how to fix the DPC _Watchdog_Violation 2021 Error. So below in this section, we are going to share a complete step-by-step guide that helps you to resolve your problem and also helps you to make your system healthy.
Method 1: Turn off Fast Startup
The very first method to fix dpc_watchdog_violation (133) is here. Simply try to use this step so that you can be able to fix this error easily.
- Firstly, you need to go to the bottom of the page and select the control panel.
- In the control panel, you need to select the power option.
- From, the left side of the control panel, you need to select what the power button does.
- After this, you need to select the change settings which were currently unavailable from the window that opens.
- After this, simply scroll down, and then you will find the Turn on fast startup option. Then uncheck this option so that it will turn off.
- When you do all these steps, simply click on the option of “Save Changes” and then exit to the changes.
Method 2: Check for Corrupted Hard Drive
By simply checking for the corrupted hard drive, you can be able to get rid of dpc_watchdog_violation 2021 error in an easy manner. Check it out.
- Click on the window key and then you need to type cmd in the search bar.
- After doing this, make a right-click on the command prompt and then click on the option of “Run as Administrator”.
- After this, a window will open which asks for the administrator’s permission. Simply click on the option of “Yes”.
- Then a command window will open, in that window, you need to type chkdsk c:/f/r. After this, click on the enter button.
- After this, you need to type Y so that you are able to make a check-in again at the time when you start the computer again.
- When you have done all the above-given processes, simply reboot your system so that your window may check for the hard disk.
Also Read: Error 0x80004005
Method 3: Update Chipset Driver
If you are still getting dpc_watchdog_violation windows 8.1 then you can also try to use this method. This is one of the best which will be helpful for you to fix dpc_watchdog_violation windows 8 error quickly.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Device Manager.
- Then, simply locate the option and expand IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
- After this, make a right-click on the controller option which carries your name SATA ACHI in it, and then select properties.
- Then, you just need to verify that you select the right controller. For this, you need to go to the driver and then click on the option of the driver.
- Then, search for the driver which was listed as isStorA.sys. After this, make a click on the Ok button to exit.
- Now, you need to go back to the properties window and then under the driver tab, you need to select the option of “Update Driver”.
- After this, you need to select the option of “Browser my computer for driver software”.
- Now, simply select let me pick from a list of devices on my drivers.
- Look for the Standard SATA AHCI controller from the list and then select. After doing this, you need to select the “Next” button to continue and complete the rest of the process as instructed.
- After doing all this and making changes, you need to make a system restart.
If your window or system is not able to find the driver which is required or is the correct one then you need to get the help of a driver easily which is capable of detecting, downloading, and installing the correct drivers which were required to fix msdn bugcheck dpc_watchdog_violation error.
Method 4: Reinstall Display Driver in Safe Mode
If you want to use this method in terms of fixing the DPC Watchdog Violation windows 8 error then firstly, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the correct drivers.
- Firstly, you need to press the keys Win+R together. When you make this process, a Run dialog box will open. After this, you need to type the command MSConfig and then make a click on the “Enter” option.
- In that box, take a look at the Boot tab, and then under the boot drop-down menu, click on the Safe mode option. You need to select the option of “Network” and then make a click on the “Ok” button to continue the process.
- Then, simply go for the “Restart” option.
- Now, you are required to go to the safe mode and then to the Device Manager. Here you need to locate and expand the display adapters.
- From that drop-down menu, you need to select the option of “Uninstall”.
- Then a dialog box will appear with the confirm box. Make a click on the “OK” button.
- Now, you need to restart your computer now in normal mode. Then as instructed install, the driver software required.
Method 5: To install all the available Window Updates
Whenever you update your windows into its latest version, it happens that all the updates have not been installed in your system, and there are DPC Watchdog violations Bluescreen death may take place. To fix this error, you need to follow the below-given step-by-step guide.
- Firstly, you need to go to the start button.
- Then in the search bar, you need to type “Update” and then make click on the “Enter” button.
- After this, you will see a dialog box with a windows update that will appear in front of you.
- If any of the updates is available, make a click on the option of “Install Updates”.
Also Read: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
Method 6: Use Windows System Restore
With the help of this method, you are able to restore the system and also able to fix the Associated DPC_watchdog _violation windows 10 error with the help of the below-given step-by-step process.
- Firstly, you need to make a click on the “Menu” button.
- Then, in the search bar, you need to type the command system restore.
- After this, make a click on the “Enter” button.
- Then, a new window will appear, and in that window, you need to make a click on the option of “System Restore”.
- If they will ask for the “Administrator Password”, then you are required to enter the password.
- After this, simply follow the steps as instructed in the wizard window.
- Then, simply restore your computer by simply making a system restart.
We hope that all the above-given methods will help you to see the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION issue which was fixed by you. All the above-given methods are good and with the help of these methods, your windows 10 will automatically start working within few seconds without facing any type of trouble. Simply try any of the methods and you don’t need to worry as your PC is now completely loaded with the drivers and it is ready to be used by you.
If the above-given article is helpful for to fix bsod dpc watchdog violation you then simply tell us by dropping a comment in the comment section below and let us know how helpful this article is for you. Also, share this article with your friends and family and help them to understand the whole process.