Are you the one who is getting message blocking is active error on your device. Most of the time, when you contact someone in your blocked list or if someone is blocked you create this issue. Cellular issues may also be responsible for this and check whether your number is active and you are using a mobile phone which allows text messaging.
Also, I don’t face the issue on the iPhone 11 which I am using currently and I do this once or twice on my previous device. I solve this message blocking is active iPhone issue by following the methods which i am going to share below in this article for iOS and android devices. So, keep reading this article till the end.
How Do I Fix Message Blocking is Active?
There are some of the methods which you can use to try to fix message blocking is active meaning error on your android and iOS devices. If you are willing to get rid of this message blocking is active metro error then simply read and follow these methods quickly.
Method 1:Unblock The Number
As we have mentioned earlier, trying to contact a blocked number may create issues. Here is what you can do on your iPhone to fix message blocking is active android issue.
- You have to simply open the phone app of your device.
- Now, click on the contact device.
- Then, you have to simply select the question.
- Then, you have to select the unblock option.
If you are using an android device then you have to follow these steps wisely.
- First of all, you need to open the phone app.
- Now, you need to click on the more option.
- Then, simply click on the settings and then block the number option.
- After this, you have to find out the number which you are willing to unblock.
- At last, you need to click on the unblock option.
As the error can pop up when you are trying to text someone whom you have blocked then it may appear when someone has blocked you.
Also Read: PaymentCardInfo Com
Method 2: Change Your Phone Plan
You will be able to check out your mobile plan. You may be able to use it to make the calls and not send the text messages at all. At the same time, your plan may allow you to send the messages but at a specific time of the day or a month. You can simply change it for good results.
Method 3: Remove Your SIM Card
Your SIM card may be the culprit behind this message blocking is active text issue and it may be loose or may not be read properly. You have to switch off your device and then remove your SIM card and then simply re-insert it. It may be helpful for you to get rid of message blocking is active issue.
Method 4: Clear Network Issues
You may not be able to send to receive the text message due to the network issues. By resetting your network settings will be helpful for you. All your saved Wifi password and also the bluetooth pairing will also get erased.
- First of all, you need to go to the device setting app > general.
- Now, click on the reset button.
- Then, you have to click on the reset network settings option.
- Now. click on the confirm button.
If you are using an android device then follow the below-given steps wisely.
- First of all, you have to open the setting app.
- Now, click on the system option.
- Then, click on the advanced button.
- Here, you need to select the reset option.
- After this, make a click on the reset network settings.
Now, your device will get rebooted and you have to check that the issues get fixed or still exist.
Method 5: Improve Your Cellular Coverage
If you are living in an area which is having a bad signal then it may be the problem behind this iphone message blocking is active error. Your cellular network may be acting up and with your eyes on the signal bar, you can keep walking until you see it go up and you have to simply try to send a new message now.
Method 6: Enter the Correct Country Code
When you are trying to text an international number then you have to double check that you enter the correct country code or not. Simply google it and then cross reference if you are not sure completely.
Also Read: How to Delete OfferUp Account
Method 7: Change Your Text Content
The issue may also take place due to the file which you are trying to send. You simply need to remove it and then try to resend your message.
Method 8: Wait for Servers To Be Fixed
Your service provider servers may be down or under maintenance. You have to simply connect with them and ask when they will back up again. If you are using T-Mobile then you need to know that some of the T-Mobile phones are having a short code issue which may create the issues and by contacting them helps you to fix this message blocking is active samsung issue.
Method 9: Unsuspend Your Number
Your number may be suspended as you have violated the service provider’s terms and conditions. Also, not paying your phone bill will also result in the suspension and you have to inquire about this from the customer support team of your service provider.
Method 10: Check If Their Number is Active
If you contact with a deactivated number may also create this issue. Either teh end user closed their account or switched carrier network and there is nothing which you can be able to in this case.
Method 11: Wait for the Porting
If you are currently moving your number to the other network and if the answer is yes then issues like this may take place. You are required to simply wait for it.
Method 12: Update Your Phone
If you have updated your OS recently then it might be possible that it is creating this message blocking is active iphone 13 issue. Here is how you can update an android.
- First of all, you need to open the settings app of your device.
- Now, click on the security option.
- Then, make a click on the Google security checkup.
- You have to simply follow the on-screen instructions to simply download the new firmware.
When it comes to the iPhone then there are mainly two methods to update to iOS. I have used both of them.
- You have to go to the settings > general > software update.
- Now, download any of the available files.
- First of all, you need to launch iTunes on your computer device.
- Then, simply plug your mobile device with the computer.
- Then, you need to wait until iTunes will recognize your handset and then make a click on it.
- You simply need to open the summary section.
- Make a click pon the update iOS option and then confirm it.
You need to ensure that you are having a stable internet connection before you update your OS. Also, your handset will get rebooted after the latest firmware installation. The message blocking error is the thing of the past now.
Also Read: ePayItOnline
Method 13: Factory Reset
You can simply try the factory resetting and your system will be wiped clean so that any of the software issues which are cheating the issue gets cleared. You need to remember to backup your files before doing a reset. Follow the below-given methods to backup data on android phones which helps you to fix t mobile message blocking is active.
- You have to simply launch the settings.
- Now, make a click on Google and then click on the backup option.
- You need to toggle the backup by the Google One option.
- Simply select the data type which you are willing to sync.
- Get back to the previous backup page.
- Make a click on the back up now.
Here is what you can do on iPhone:
- You have to open the settings app.
- Now, make a click on your name and then click on the iCloud option.
- Now, click on the iCloud backup.
- Simply select the backup now option.
How to Factory Reset an iPhone
- First of all, you need to open the settings > general > transfer or reset the iPhone.
- Now, click on the reset option.
- Then, you need to select and erase all content and settings.
- Simply enter your apple Id and password.
How to Factory Reset On Android
- First of all, you need to click on the settings app.
- Now, click on the backup and reset option.
- Now, click on the factory data reset button.
- Make a click on the reset device.
- You have to select the erase everything button.
- What Does It Mean When You Get Message Blocking Is Active Issue?
It means that your phone is not able to contact the person in question because of one or more issues.
- The person you are trying to contact may appear on your block list. Also, it may happen when you are trying to text people who have blocked you.
- You may try to contact the international number but not enter the correct country code.
- Sending the messages to the number which is deactivated.
- Text message when your number is suspended or porting.
- You may be dealing with the network failure when you are able to fix message blocking is active apple error by resetting the network settings.
- Text messaging when your carrier is dealing with the outage.
- The iMessage or SMS messaging app may have a glitch. You need to try to close and then restart them.
- A bug on your device may wreak havoc and you need to try to update your operating system.
- Why Are My Text Messages Not Getting Sent On My iPhone
You may not be able to sent any of the messages and some of the possible reasons are:
- Your device is bugging out and you need to try to update your operating system.
- Your default messaging app may create issues and you have to force close your messaging service app and restart it.
- Your phone may be glitching and you have to try to force restart it.
- You may be facing network issues and disconnecting and reconnecting to your WiFi network will be helpful for you.
- How Can I Text Someone Who Has Blocked Me?
Texting someone whom you have blocked needs a workaround. Some of the users had luck texting after hiding their number and you need to use the third-party software to simply do this and spoof card is one of the best options for you.
- How Do I Know If Someone Blocked My Texts?
You can keep calling to the person who you think blocked you and see if you hear a ring. If there are only brief rings then they will not pick up then it means that you are blocked. You can double check it by making a call by another number to see if they pick up the call or not. You can also hide your own number and you can be able to use your phone’s settings. Dial *67 before you enter their number and then make a call.
- When Someone Blocks You On iPhone Do The Messages Turn Green?
On the iMessage, if you see a blue or green chat bubble which has nothing to do with being blocked. Green chat bubbles will allow you to know that the person you are messaging is using the android SMS messages app and not the iMessage. Also, if your Do Not Disturb switched on then it will not turn their chat bubble green.
Also Read: Delete GameFAQs Account
The message blocking active error occurs when you are dealing with the network error or there is an issue with the carrier network. Your text messaging service will act up when you are dealing with the SIM which is not being read. The above-given methods will not work on the iPhone but on the android devices simply. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details about it then do share this article with other people so that they can also benefit from it.