There are lots of people from all around the world who are using the OSBPrepaid service but some of them don’t have the proper details about it. If you are one of them who wants to know the details of the Oklahoma state bank transcard then you have landed on the perfect article. This article will provide you some of the best information which will be beneficial for you. Also, this article will help you to know its benefits and some of the other useful details about it. So, simply read this article till the end to know all the information in a proper manner.
Now, have a look at some of the best functions of this OSBPrepaid which you must need to know. So, simply read this section very carefully.
- You can be able to access the Oklahoma State Bank Transcard online in a simple and easy manner.
- To access it online, you are required to have a user ID and also your OSBPrepaid card number as well.
- Apart from the User ID, you also need to have a password as well.
- After getting all these details, you are required to open the website which is osbprepaid.com in process of login in and register with this.
You must understand that the Oklahoma State Bank prepaid card service is introduced by OSBPrepaid LLC and their official website is mytranscard.com.
On the other hand, if you are a new user and recently started using the OSBPrepaid then you must complete the process of registration and also in the process to get registered with it, you are required to have OSBPrepaid handy.
Oklahoma State Bank Contact Information
There are lots of people who are looking to get the information by which they can be able to connect to the Ok State bank and if you are one of them then you must need to have the Oklahoma State Bank contact information. If you already know these details then skip this section but if you don’t know about it then check out the below-given details to get osbprepaid help.
- You can connect with them on their mail which is: 120 W, Canadian, Vinita OK 74301
- Also, if you are willing to connect with them on the Phone then their phone number is 918-256-5585, and also their P.O Box number is 278.
- You can also be able to send a fax to them at 918-256-3817
If due to any reason, you lost your OSBPrepaid card then you must inform the Oklahoma State Bank by using their toll-free number. You can simply be able to connect with them at 800-523-4175.
In some cases, if you are willing to use their telephone or mobile banking then you have to TAbS and then simply dial their number which is 918-256-4175.
Also Read: Activate.SYW.AccountOnline.com
OSB Prepaid Benefits
Here we are going to tell you some of the OSB Prepaid benefits which you must need to know if you are willing to get an OSBPrepaid card. So, simply check out the benefits which we are sharing below.
- There is no liability protection on the OSBPrepaid card.
- You don’t need to have any credit history to get this card.
- You also don’t need to pay any type of overdraft fee to get this card.
- Also, you don’t need to pay any type of check-cashing fee as well.
- You can use this card anytime, anywhere but make sure that it only works in those places where mastercards are accepted.
- With this card, you will get mobile access and also the SMS alert for every detail like transaction or payment related to this card on your phone.
If you want to know the official website of OSBPrepaid then their official website is www.OSBPrepaid.com.
Hopefully, it may be possible that you understand all the useful information related to the OSBPrepaid which is mainly famous as Oklahoma State Bank Transcard. If you are satisfied with this information then must tell us by simply dropping your valuable feedback in the below-given comment section. On the other hand, you need to ensure to share this useful article with your friends and other readers who want to know about it.
In case, you get stuck while accessing this card then feel free to contact us by using the comment section and after getting your query, we will help you in the proper way with the help of some other guide related to the OSB Prepaid.